Sunday 26 June 2011

The profile

                I have  graduated  from  R.A.S.U,Rangoon  Art  and Science  University  of  Myanmar(Burma ).i was  a teacher who  taught English,Biology and Mathematics  .But  later I  only  taught  about  English    language  and  Biology  . When   Ihave  finished my   post  graduated  , the  registered  lawyer (  R.L  ).   I  have  been   a  supreme  court Advocate   for  about  eight  years  and  also  as  a  tutorial  teacher   in  English.The  great   change   of   in  Myanmar  history  has  been  happened  on  the  8th    of  September  ,1988.     I  had   taken  part   in  the  strike   movement  as  a  member of  Rangoon  Bar   Association  .    The  ruler,the  SLORC   refused  to   step  after  the  election  in   May  1990.               I  have     leave  from   Burma   in   1993   but   I    have   never   given   up   my  native  town .  I   will    write  some  essays  or   articals  on  my  blogspot. OK!                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment