Saturday 13 July 2013

Snowden 's New Talking Point...


    No   need   to  Comment   over   Snowden's   latest   Statement   from  Mosco's  Sheremetyeuo   International  Airport  .
                God  bless   with   you  !  You    are   an  outstanding   person  .
 

Snowden Russia
Human Rights Watch Executive Director Kenneth Roth tweeted this photo, taken by the organization's Deputy Director for Russia Tanya Lokshina in the Moscow airport on July 12, 2013.
In his Friday statement from Moscow‘s Sheremetyevo International Airport, Edward Snowden revealed that he’s asked for asylum in Russia as he tries to arrange travel to a country willing to host him indefinitely, most likely Venezuela.
Along the way, Snowden framed his situation in striking new terms, citing the 1945-1946 Nuremberg trials that convicted several Nazi leaders of crimes against humanity. Here’s how he put it:
I believe in the principle declared at Nuremberg in 1945: “Individuals have international duties which transcend the national obligations of obedience. Therefore individual citizens have the duty to violate domestic laws to prevent crimes against peace and humanity from occurring.”
Accordingly, I did what I believed right and began a campaign to correct this wrongdoing. I did not seek to enrich myself. I did not seek to sell US secrets. I did not partner with any foreign government to guarantee my safety. Instead, I took what I knew to the public, so what affects all of us can be discussed by all of us in the light of day, and I asked the world for justice.


Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/07/13/edward-snowden-invokes-historic-nazi-trial/#ixzz2YyXX36Cd

No comments:

Post a Comment